We are cognizant that president Obama cannot fulfill all its commitments and promises made during the 2008 campaign election because of the fall of the Europe economy. Let us be honest and recognize that much less Mitt Romney or any other GOP candidate would be able to do a better job.
Living in Boston for 22 years, I can guarantee you that Mitt Romney was the worst governor the state of Massachusetts ever had, and he would never get reelected again as governor or even as city council in that state; much less win over Obama the presidential race.
The only people who would vote for Mr. Romney are those who do not have a clue of who he really is. No one knows for sure who Mitt Romney is. We know he was raised in Michigan and his father was George W Romney former Michigan governor. In fact, Romney is Mr. M (mystery), a true gypsy who kept moving around living between Michigan, France, Salt Lake City and Belmont in Massachusetts. Perhaps he is an opportunist who likes to follow the money where is available. Towards the end of his term as governor of Massachusetts, Mitt Romney’s approval rating was 34 percent. His rating approval level ranked 48th of the 50 U.S. governors.
During his government, Romney vetoed a bill on pro-life grounds, he opposed access to abortion, he supported raise the eligibility ages for receipt of Social Security and Medicare and other entitlement programs benefits. He reduced state funding for higher education, cut state aid to cities and towns and raised various fees include raising property taxes from 49 to 53 percent.
In addition, Mr. Romney continuously refused to make public or disclose more about his personal taxes. If Mr. Romney hides from us, the people who are his boss, his taxes return information, what else would he hide from us? Apparently, whatever is in those tax returns is far more damaging to Mr. Romney than to what every presidential candidate has done, which is show the American people their personal finances tax.
According to Mr. Romney 2011 tax return, he had no wage income at all; and that 100 percent of his income came from capital interest and capital gains, dividends and propriety rents. In reality, we do not know what his total capital gain was because unrealized gains are not taxable.
So I say that Mitt Romney is an anti-American who should have his citizenship revoked, that he is the biggest enemy of America and that his no different from any terrorist who wants see the fall of this great nation, and here are the reasons to believe that:
1) Mitt Romney opposed the renewal of a tax credit for wind energy manufacturing, the creation of credits for companies who bring jobs home from overseas, as well as the elimination of loopholes for off shoring.
2) Mitt Romney opposed the auto industry bailout and suggested that we should “Let Detroit Go Bankrupt. That Detroit needed a turnaround, not a check”.
3) That bilingual education is more than an employment program for bilingual teachers and American should be ignorant and only speak English even after he learned and discovered that nearly all of the children enrolled in bilingual courses were American-born, not foreign-born.
4) Romney has personal wealth in investments in fiscal paradise such as Switzerland, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands; and that as governor of Massachusetts; he outsourced state jobs to India.
5) As governor of Massachusetts, Mitt Romney presided over one of the worst rates of employment growth among the 50 U.S. states, at a time the nation's economy was booming. Moreover, by the End of Romney's Term, Massachusetts Still Ranked "Fourth from Last" In Jobs Growth. According to Market Watch the state of Massachusetts ranked number 47th in the entire country in jobs growth. Fourth from last.
6) As CEO, Mr. Romney profited while thousands of workers were laid off. Furthermore, five of Mitt Romney’s companies went bankrupt. Is that what you want for The United States of America? To go bankrupt and Mitt Romney make profit out of it?
7) Mitt Romney is not the medicine this country needs. He is the cancer that will destroy slowly our nation!
Finally, if we gave George W. Bush II, the worst president in the history of this nation, 2 presidential terms to disarray our economy, spread anti-Americanism across the world and to lie to us about mass weapons of destruction, we should give Barack Obama a second term to fix it. It took us eight years of failed Republican policies to get us where we were, we should not repeat the same mistake by electing Mitt Romney.
Meanwhile President Barack Obama deserves a second term because; he has presided over one of the toughest periods in American history and inherited a financial crisis that was of catastrophic proportions. The president has managed to keep this ship from sinking and steered it, as fast as anyone reasonably could, into calmer waters. Obama saved our entire financial system. What most people refuse to understand (or perhaps accept) is just how close we came to complete collapse as an economic system and as a nation. Indeed, while the US economy might still be struggling, it is definitely on the road to a recovery, just at a slower pace than we would like.
As Clint Eastwood said in his Super Bowl ad, “it is halftime America.” So let us take a halftime break and list all the awesome reasons why the President Barack Obama deserves a second term. At least he is trying very hard to put in place reforms that will move America in the right direction toward economic stability even if that stability will later come in the form of a different kind of currency.
In contrast, the Republicans have blocked so many of the good things he wanted to do such as boost American manufacturing, energy and job training. The man to bring this country back to some semblance of economic normalcy is not Mitt Romney. However, President Barack Obama, which has restored the U.S., honor around the world and there is much more for this president to do. He deserves a second term to advance a vision for America that recognizes that "we are all in this together”.
He needs more time to ensure the country’s return to the old fashion American values. Obama advocates for and pursues equal opportunity and justice for all Americans. He also believes in the values of hard work and fair play of the working class while Mitt Romney support back room deals for the wealthy few and a quid pro quo style of government.
Unlike Mitt Romney, Barack Obama did not grow up in the hustle and bustle of Washington D.C. or inherit family power, status or money. He understands the struggles of the American people. His initiatives are working to correct the problems caused by eight years of disastrous Republican leadership.
Therefore, I say, OBAMA IS THE MAN!
GOD BLESSES THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BARACK OBAMA.
GOD BLESSES THIS GREAT NATION CALLED THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!